Tal Search Group is a team of dedicated, talented and motivated professionals who do what it takes to make the Company a leader in recruiting and reputation. Valuing everyone’s contribution, actively soliciting feedback at all levels within the organization, work gets done in a non-hierarchical, hardworking and fun environment.
Tal Search Group is seeking a Recruiter to bring experience and innovation to the team. Are you dedicated, self-driven and proactive with strong interpersonal skills? The Recruiter will be responsible for:
• Source candidates by recruiting in Bullhorn and Internet-based candidate search tools, including various job boards and social media sites.
• Leverage existing candidate relationships to generate new client leads.
• Maintain contact with active and inactive candidates on a consistent and regular basis.
• Interview, screen, reference check potential candidates and make recommendations for fit with client job requirements.
• Consult with candidates to edit and proofread resumes for presentation to our clients.
• Contact and sell candidate to ensure interest in prospective positions.
• Negotiate hourly and salaried pay rates with candidates.
• Ensure candidates are made aware of current demands for their skill sets and of general market intelligence.
• Handle difficult conversations with candidates, including providing constructive feedback, when appropriate.
• Collaborate with sales team to help create solutions for hiring demands of our client.
• Help develop recruiting plans and strategies with clients.
• Develop criteria from client requirements for screening candidates for specific positions.
• Make decisions on how to formulate a pipeline of candidates.
• Update candidate records, resumes, references and placement records in Bullhorn to ensure accuracy.
• Join, attend and lead user groups.
• Work within the guidelines and policies of sales management.
• Foster a "team-oriented" attitude with MATRIX employees.
• Achieve weekly activity goals as assigned by management.
• Meet or exceed assigned placement goals.
Knowledge - Skills
• Have a superior level of integrity and honesty and deal with day to day business issues in the highest ethical manner
• Be goal oriented; set daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals.
• Time block to consistently meet or exceed the goals.
• Self-monitor placement activity and quota achievement and always know where you are with respect to those goals.
• Be willing to work with and transfer knowledge to others.
• Give, receive and contribute to the “best practices” of Recruiting.
Education - Experience
• Strongly prefer Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
• Strongly prefer agency recruiting experience in a technical environment.
• Previous experience using Bullhorn or a similar ATS in an agency environment preferred.
• Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
The Team @ Tal Search Group